Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rio Jean Photography - Tacoma, WA {Photog Night at Anthem Coffee}

I was lucky enough to run into a fellow photog, Chelle Nicole, who’s work I have been following since I decided to start my business.  I was in Tacoma doing a family session when I saw her and her daughters walk by and I was like O.M.G. ! That’s CHELLE!  She is a photog celebrity, in my books!  So of course I had to stop and say hi and I am sure, just like every other fan when they meet their “Star”, I sounded totally crazy…like a real crazed fan!  Luckily, she didn’t grab her kids and run, she was gracious enough to talk with me and also invite me to her photog night out at Anthem Coffee!  *EEKK*
This past Monday, photogs from around the area descended on Anthem Coffee, and the staff and owner of Anthem were awesome! Excellent food and service, if you haven’t stopped by, I highly recommend you check it out!  I had the chance to sit and chat with Chelle about business and one of the topics that resonated with me was this -  When people think of me, what three words come to their mind?  Chelle stated her three things are coffee, lavender, and her kids.  She is able to integrate those three things into her brand which in turn lets you learn more about her.
What are my three words?  When you leave your session, how will you remember me?  It’s not that easy to come up with three words!  I know for sure my daughter, Rio Jean, and Wine.  But I am still on the fence about the last one I am hoping that through the course of this year, I will find my the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment