Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rio Jean Photography - Maple Valley, WA {Newborn Portrait Session}

This is the second family session I have photographed for the Babies to Bellies campaign.  This little man is adorable!  Can I say it was quite an adventure having him and his brother in studio -  Lets just say there were plenty of messes to clean up!  But I think we all had  a good time.  I love this newborn’s toes, so cute!  I think my favorite picture is of the baby and his brother, his brother is already giving him a mischievous look . . .
newborn-photographer-kent-wa-maple-valley-family-photographer newborn-photographer-kent-wa-maple-valley-newborn-photographer newborn-photographer-kent-wa-maple-valley-newborn-photographer newborn-photographer-kent-wa-maple-valley-newborn-photographer newborn-photographer-kent-wa-maple-valley-family-photographer newborn-photographer-kent-wa-maple-valley-newborn-photographer-sibling-photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment