Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rio Jean Photography - Kent, WA {Profile Headshot}

I was able to do a portrait session today at Kent Station (a nice change from kiddos and babies!).  I have been wanting to go to Kent Station for a while as I think it’s a good location for pictures as everything is well maintained and there are plenty of little areas. I meet Della there today and of course it was freezing cold with a tiny bit of rain.  Despite the weather, Della really shined in her session and was a real natural in font of the camera!  I really enjoyed working with Della, she seems to have a very kind heart and gentle spirit!
Kent-WA-Portrait-Photographer-Maple-Valley-Portrait-Photographer Kent-WA-Portrait-Photographer-Maple-Valley-Portrait-Photographer < Kent-WA-Portrait-Photographer-Maple-Valley-Portrait-Photographer Kent-WA-Portrait-Photographer-Maple-Valley-Portrait-Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment