Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rio Jean Photogarphy - Kent, WA {Modern Beauty Portrait}

I had the opportunity to pamper my step mom with a Modern Beauty Session in my home studio in Kent!  It took a little bit of convincing to get her into my studio, but I truly believe everyone woman deserves at least one beautiful picture of herself.  I think that was accomplished during this session!  Professional Hair was done by Liza Luna and Professional Makeup was done by Korrine Claxton.

One of the things that may prevent you from having a Modern Beauty session is that you may not feel you are “good enough” or “skinny enough” .  I know I had those same feelings when I did a trade with another photographer.  After the sessions I have done, most of the women have said they are glad they had a Modern Beauty session, as they felt beautiful and pampered.  Take some time for yourself because you do deserve it and you are worth it! (click on the images to enlarge)

Modern Beauty Portrait Session Modern Beauty Portrait Session Modern Beauty Portrait Session Modern Beauty Portrait Session

No comments:

Post a Comment