Monday, April 21, 2014

Rio Jean Photography-Kent, WA {Maternity Portraits}

I absolutely LOVE doing maternity portraits! This is such an amazing time in the lives of the parents to be and even more amazing for the mother as she can feel the baby’s every movement. When I was pregnant, for some reason, it didn’t even cross my mind to have pregnancy pictures taken. I was busy with appointments and getting the house ready. I wish I had slowed down long enough to enjoy that time and I wish I had beautiful pictures of myself so I can look back at that time now.
Don’t be me! Document this time in your life so you will have gorgeous pictures of yourself when you were pregnant! Celebrate the beauty of being pregnant. I know, you might be saying, ugh I’m fat and uncomfortable and don’t look good. WELL! That is where my team comes in! I have a very talented makeup artist and hairstylist who will pamper you and make you feel gorgeous! Take a day for yourself to have your hair and makeup done, to feel beautiful and let me help you document your pregnancy. You deserve this and you need a little bit of “me time” before your new baby comes. Embrace your new shape!
kent-wa-maternity-portraits-rio-jean-photography-stylized-maternity-portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment