Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rio Jean Photography - Kent, WA {Shoot and Share Contest}

I have been a part of the Shoot and Share community for over a year now and they have a yearly photo competition where photographers from all around the world can submit up to 40 images for the contest. I submitted...probably 30 images and we all voted for a month! Here are the voting stats as of yesterday:  18,717,914 votes - 690,096 every day * 37,827 of your peers have voted - 7.2 years of time spent voting * 110,928 photos started - 66,518 favorites selected

Today is the last day of voting AND I received an email on Saturday saying that some of my images made it to the finals!  I never in a million years thought any of my images were good enough to even make it to a final round of a contest. I am super stoked!  Even if none of my images win, it is still an honor to have made it this far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment