Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Rio Jean Photography Kent, WA {Youth Soccer Photography - Not your traditional picture}

Rio is a wiener dog.  No Joke. At least when it comes to playing soccer!  My husband and I are coaching her team and I have to say, it is awesome! I love all of the kids on her team as they are so cute!  During the games Rio is usually facing the wrong way, at least one kiddo is sitting, and there are at least two more who are just chatting it up with each other on the field.  It is super cute!  If you have a little one who is around 3/4 get them into soccer, you will totally see what I am talking about. It's good comic relief and she gets her exercise on!

Of course me being a photog, I just had to do her soccer pictures and I absolutely love the way they turned out! I love the sun behind her as its a good symbol of the fire I know she has within her.

Not your average soccer picture, she looks fierce, sassy, and fun, that is who she is now. These pictures totally capture her personality.  Parents, you want a non traditional picture of your kiddo?
oh, and that black mark on her hand, its her cutie mark!





No comments:

Post a Comment